There are many things that can stand in the way of enjoying a fun, carefree vacation full of amazing adventures. Some of the most common reasons why Americans famously don’t take vacations include:
- Airplane tickets cost too much
- Hotel rooms are too expensive
- Traveling in a cramped car is uncomfortable
- Tent camping is difficult during cold or rainy weather
- Flying to destinations limits the places you can see and visit
An RV will quickly eliminate so many of the obstacles that have stopped you from feeling free to see and do all that you desire during a vacation to any and every destination you want to visit in the country.
Here are a few of the many benefits that an RV rental provides:
- You get all of the benefits of a house, while on the road. Depending on the kind of model you rent, an RV may come standard with homelike amenities like a bathroom, a kitchen, a master bedroom, tons of storage space, and a dining area.
- On top of just feeling homey on the inside, many models come with things like outdoor awnings and kitchenettes. You can lounge around while grilling and feel just like you’re hanging out on the patio.
- You can stay at some of the best attractions in the country — something a hotel can’t provide. Why stay near the national park when you can stay in it? Camp right under the stars, while having the comfort of your refrigerator, microwave, and everything else ten feet away from you.
- RVing is a great way to travel with a big family or group of friends. Flights, hotels, and vacation rentals can be costly. RVing can be more comfortable, more affordable, and more enjoyable than other modes of travel.
- If you’re road-tripping, an RV is a total must for many reasons, but mainly for the convenience factor. Since your living and sleeping quarters will travel wherever you do, this means you have the ability to make impromptu stops without worrying about making it to your vacation rental on time.
- Renting an RV offers the opportunity to experience camping in a unique way. Step back in time with a vintage Airstream rental or try out van life with a class B conversion rental.
- If you’re thinking about buying an RV, renting one first gives you the opportunity to test out the different styles you like and see whether living or traveling in a camper is right for you – all before you make the commitment!